jane iredale Circle Delete Concealer
- Use alone or brush minerals on top
- Circle Delete Concealer has creamy texture glides over the skin and dries to a silky finish
- Each shade may be used separately, or blended to better match complexion
- Pick up a small amount of product with the Camouflage Brush. Stipple onto the skin. Apply product to the inside corner of the eye and then stipple under lashes and entire under-eye area. Use your ring finger to smooth and blend the edges. The warmth from your finger will melt the product into the skin and set it.
- To cover dark circles, choose a color that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter.
- Circle\Delete #2 combines a light and medium peach-especially good for neutralizing blue circles.
- To disguise puffiness, stipple the lighter color on the inner and outer corners of the eye. Apply the darker color to the puffiest area. Light colors stand out; dark colors recede.
Ingredients: Isopropyl Jojobate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Algae, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxides.