Jane Iredale Purepressed Blush
jane iredale Purepressed Blush
- Purepressed Blush is free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients
- Suitable for use on the eyes and lips
- Formulated with nourishing minerals
- Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color
- Finishes beautifully and naturally
- Use our White Fan Brush or Dome Brush to apply.
- Rock the brush underneath the outer part of the cheekbone using one of our bronzers. Brush it up onto the cheekbone.
- Apply a brighter color to the apple of the cheek and brush outwards and down, away from the top of the cheekbone.
- Blend the two colors together using the brush you used to apply your base.
Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360).