Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, Gua Sha has a multitude of benefits.
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness of the skin
- Firms and lifts the skin
How to use:
1) Start with a clean face and prep skin with a facial oil or serum.
2) Keep the tool flat against the face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upwards motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
3) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
4) Move to the jawline and use the end of the gua sha tool with the two curves. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear.
5) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the gua sha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple.
Every Gua Sha comes with a set of detailed instructions that includes a diagram.